150 people poisoned with vapors of poisonous gas in south-east of Iran
Almaty. October 29. KazTAG - 150 schoolchildren and residents of the city of Zahedan in south-east of Iran were hospitalized with suspicion on chemical poisoning, reports the Iranian Telegraph Agency (IrTAG).
The poisonous substances got in the air in the result of violation of safety technique at one of the local chemical plants last Monday.
Meanwhile, according to the order of mayor Zahedan Ali Ardhmandi, all the educational institutions located in one of the suburbs of the administrative center of the provinces of Sistan and Baluchistan were shut down until full liquidation of the consequences.