20 school children poisoned in gymnasium in Aktobe
Almaty. May 2. KazTAG - 20 school children have poisoned in gymnasium in Aktobe, reports My City portal.
"Collibacilus and staphylacoccus aureus have been discovered in 30 tests. Two canteen workers were carriers of staphylaccocus," said Gulbanu Dauletova, deputy head of department of health care.
Lease holder and baker were carriers of staphylaccocus aureus.
"Now the sanitary doctors filed a lawsuit against the leaseholder. They also claimed to attract the school principle to responsibility for admitting an entrepreneur without permits to work in the canteen," reads the message.
20 schoolchildren got sick after eating in the canteen in Aktobe on April 22. All of them associated their sickness with eating in the school canteen. Numerous violations were discovered in the canteen on April 30.
Photo source: picture from an open source