Committee of emergency situations voiced cause of fire in British Quarter in Nur-Sultan
Astana. July 10. KazTAG - The committee of emergency situations has voiced the cause of fire in the British Quarter in Nur-Sultan.
"The fire was caused by violation of fire safety rules in the time of hot works (repair of roof conducted by BI Servis)," reads the message.
As it was reported, the roof of British Quarter residential complex caught fire at 19.39 in Nur-Sultan. The firefighters localized the fire at 21.56 and liquidated at 23.02 at 600 sq.m area.
Photo source: picture from an open source