First year student died of poisoning with unknown substance in Almaty
Almaty. April 25. KazTAG - A first year student of Almaty University of Energy and Communication died of poisoning with unknown substance, said Yerkesh Abdrakhmanov, vice-president on educational and social work.
"The first year student from Aktobe felt bad in the evening before yesterday, he had temperature, ailment. He felt worse yesterday morning. Ambulance arrived at 8.30 but could not help him, intensive care group was called, but they could not help him as well,” he said
According to preliminary data the student died of poisoning with unknown substance.
"Law enforcement bodies, sanitary epidemiological surveillance, students policlinic arrived. The law enforcement bodies took the body to the mortuary, they made autopsy, made tests. The results will be ready in a month. Preliminary conclusion- poisoning with unknown substance," he said.
The university mates of the students said the ambulance arrived an hour after the call.