Four children suffered in fire in dorm in Astana

Date: 08:47, 11-02-2019.

Astana. February 11. KazTAG - Four children have been hospitalized with poisoning following a fire in a dorm in Astana, said Nurultan Nurakhmetov, official representative of the emergency  situations committee.
The message about the fire was reported at 21.12 on February 9 in a two storey dorm in Baikonur district. Furniture and household goods caught fire at 10 sq.m area. The fire was localized at 21.52 and extinguished at 22.16.
Ten people were evacuated. Four children born in 2006, 2009, 2012 and 2013 were hospitalized with poisoning with carbon monoxide.
According to preliminary data, the fire was caused by short circuit.

Photo source: picture from an open source

Share the news: