Ministry of Energy about incident at Tengiz : 45 people applied for medical aid

Date: 16:02, 02-07-2019.

Astana. July 2. KazTAG - 45 people have applied for medical aid following the brawl at Tengiz on June 29, said Makhambet Dosmukhambetov, Frist Vice Minister of Energy of Kazakhstan.
"According to the confirmed data of Tengizchevroil, totally 45 people applied for medical aid. The majority of them were the employees of  CCEP (Consolidated Contracting Engineering & Procurement S.A.L. Offshore – KazTAG), but there were also other employees of the company, including four citizens of Kazakhstan," he said.
In his words, 22 people have been taken to Atyrau.
"As of yesterday, no people stayed in the hospital. All of them got medical aid. There had been no corporal injuries which need long treatment. They got first medical aid and feel fine, as I know," he concluded.

Photo source: picture from an open source

Share the news: