Quarantine will be strengthened from October 20 in Kostanay region
Kostanay. October 19. KazTAG - Quarantine will be strengthened from October 20 in the Kostanay region, reports "Alau".
“The operational headquarters have resolved to strengthen quarantine measures. (…) These restrictions will come into effect from 00.00 on October 20," reads the report.
In particular, the measures taken include:
1. Daily restrictions:
- reducing the operating hours of catering facilities to until 11.00 pm, with the installation of no more than 30 seats in the hall;
- suspension of work of outdoor attractions;
2. Restrictions at weekends:
- ban on public transport;
- Suspension of operation of trade facilities with an area of more than 2 thousand square meters, shopping and entertainment centers with the exception of grocery supermarkets and pharmacies located in them;
- suspension of work of non-food and food covered markets;
- limit the operating hours of retail facilities for non-food products from 10.00 to 20.00;
- suspension of work of fitness centers and sports and health centers;
- suspension of operation public baths and saunas.
Photo source: picture from an open source