"I have signed a decree of the chief sanitary doctor of Almaty prohibiting sale of Palach, i.e. the type which was discovered in the flat and used by the people who died, Fas-Double was also discovered in this flat," said Moldagasimova to KazTAG.
She said all the sellers of these products will be informed about the ban.
As it was reported, Svetlana Balenko, 67, and her son Denis Balenko, 37, got poisoned in their flat. The woman had sprayed the insecticide on the window and on the balcony on November 30. Within two days they were taken to resuscitation unit. Despite doctors' efforts, both victims died.
Photo source: picture from an open source