Search of missing Malaysian Boeing may be ceased in several weeks

Date: 13:20, 02-03-2015.

Almaty.  March 2. KazTAG - Search of the missing Boeing of Malaysia Airlines which disappeared in March 2014 may be ceased in several weeks, reports the Chinese publication China Daily.
"The search of missing MH 370 of Malaysia Airlines flight cannot last forever, said Warren Trass, Vice Minister of Australia, meanwhile Australia, China and Malaysia plan to cease the search in a few weeks," reports the publication.
Meanwhile, according to W. Trass continuation of search won't be possible without support of other states.
"Australian Vice Premier Warren Trass said the decision on the search continuation at 1.1 mln sq.m should have been taken earlier. Australia and Malaysia equally shared the expenses paying $40.5 mln each, but Trass warned that continuation of search won't be possible without support of other states," reads the publication.
According to Martin Dolan, head of Australian bureau of transport security, heading the search operation, expansion of the search zone will need huge expenses.
"Martin Dolan, head of Australian bureau of transport security, heading the search operation declared he believes the plane would be found in the priority search zone. However, if it needs expansion, the expenses will be incredibly high," said the publication.
Malaysian authorities have not provided any comments.
As it was previously reported, Boeing 777-200 of Malaysia Airlines en route Kuala-Lumpur-Beijing with 227 passengers and 12 crew members aboard disappeared at night on March 8 2014.

Share the news: