Two children poisoned with carbon monoxide in fire in Aksu

Date: 14:52, 12-08-2019.

Pavlodar.  August 12. KazTAG - Two children have poisoned with carbon monoxide in a fire in Aksu.
"The message about the fire in Aksu on  Kamzin str., 12, was received on August 11 at 02.27. Household items caught fire in a five-story apartment block on the fourth floor in a one-room apartment on an area of 17 square meters. The fire was localized at 02.50, liquidated at 03.35. Accompanied by police and firefighters, 10 people were evacuated by a flight of stairs, including two children. From another apartment, two boys born in 2005 and 2013 suffered moderate carbon monoxide poisoning. They have been taken to hospital, ” said the press service of the emergency department of the Pavlodar region.
“The children are in stable condition in the pediatric department of the city central hospital of Aksu,” reads the message.



Photo source: picture from an open source

Share the news: