Two children poisoned with carbon monoxide in Kostanay region

Date: 12:52, 02-05-2019.

Astana. May 2. KazTAG - Two children have got poisoned with carbon monoxide in the Kostanay region, said Nursultan Nurakhmetov, official representative of the emergency situations committee.
"Due to defect of the furnace heating children born in 2012 and 2014 got poisoned in Amangaragay village, Kostanay region on May 1," he said.
The children were hospitalized.

Photo source: picture from an open source

Share the news: