Two ten-year-old boys were poisoned with acetic acid in Shymkent
Almaty May 31. KazTAG - Two ten-year-old boys were poisoned with acetic acid in Shymkent, Otyrar.kz reports.
“In Shymkent, two ten-year-old boys with acetic acid poisoning were taken in hospital. As the doctors found out, the children drank vinegar during the game, but the adults raised the alarm in time. The injured were hospitalized in serious condition in the resuscitation of the Center for Hyperbaric Oxygenation, where they were monitored by doctors for several days”, - the message said on Friday.
It is noted that during the week of intensive care, the condition of the children was improved and now they are preparing for discharge.
Photo source: picture from the open source