List of trains resuming operation in Kazakhstan from June 10
Astana. June 4. KazTAG - The Passenger Transportations JSC has reported the list of trains which will resume operation from June 10 in Kazakhstan.
"In accordance with the decision of the Interdepartmental Commission to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection in Kazakhstan dated 05/13/2020 and under the agreement with the Transport Committee of Kazakhstan, the following trains will resume operation:
1) No. 19/20 Nur-Sultan-Nurly Zhol - Atyrau, departure from Nur-Sultan-Nurly Zhol from June 11, from Atyrau - from June 12;
2) No. 29/30 Almaty-2 - Atyrau, departure from Almaty-2 from June 11, from Atyrau - from June 13;
3) No. 47/48 Atyrau - Nur-Sultan-Nurly Zhol, departure from Atyrau from June 11, from Nur-Sultan-Nurly Zhol - from June 13;
4) No. 95/96 Nur-Sultan-Nurly Zhol - Uralsk, departure from Nur-Sultan-Nurly Zhol from June 10, from Uralsk - from June 11;
5) No. 313/314 of Atyrau - Mangystau, departure from Atyrau from June 10, from Mangistau - from June 11;
6) No. 691/692 Aktobe - Atyrau, departure from Aktobe from June 10, from Atyrau - from June 11;
7) No. 41/42 of Atyrau - Almaty-1, departure from Atyrau from June 11, from Almaty-1 - from June 13.
The information about the time of arrival / departure of trains will be available on the help line 105 .
Photo source: picture from an open source